Pages

Relief teaching- what's in my bag.

So we're only three days into the new term and it's been such an exciting few days. Yesterday I got a call from the school where I did my internship and I got offered a 2 week contract there for the end of this month! I also had a few calls for relief work yesterday however Cruz was over so I had to turn them down. Anyways, as I said before, it's an exciting time and I've been loving getting my things ready for when I am called to do some relief work.

 I got this awesome bag from Colette and it is sooo perfect! It was pretty pricey but I figured I need a bag that fits all my things in and hopefully it will last a while so I like to think of it as an investment.

I bought a folder and put some activities such as boggle in it, as well as forms to leave the teacher on her return to class and other things like that. I also made a prize box with lots of little goodies in it and then bought the coolest little lucky dip sweet container. In addition I got two containers and filled one with stationery I need and one with spare pencils, colours, rubbers, etc for the kids in case some of them don't have any. I have a lot of stuff and am feeling awesomely organised and ready to teach, bring it on!