Pages

Update:

This week has been super busy from meeting with a Principal, spending the day meeting the class I'll be taking next week, job searching and all that other fun stuff! I've spent today pretty much applying for jobs so fingers crossed I get a job because in total I've applied at over 100 schools here and in Western Australia and I really want my own class!

Next Monday I begin my two week contract with Grade 3 and I'm so excited! I'm also really nervous too because this class in unlike any other I've had before- there is a lovely boy in it who has severe autism. I spent a lot of time today making him an awesome activity book so that he feels  a part of the class. I found some awesome maths sheets, dot-to-dots and mazes (he loves them), word searches, cross words and heaps of other fun stuff. I'm going to get it bound tomorrow so it'll be all ready for Monday!